All Lily and Rose fashion jewellery is traditionally crafted and therefore very delicate. The metal is plated and each crystal is individually set. As a result, special care is required. Please follow the advice below.
– Store your jewellery in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid scratches. Try to keep your jewellery pieces apart when storing them.
– Polish your jewellery frequently with a soft cloth to maintain its original, lustrous finish.
– Wear jewellery for appropriate tasks only. Avoid wearing jewellery when showering, swimming, sunbathing, and/or applying products (e.g., perfume, hairspray, soap, or lotion), as this could harm the metal and reduce the life of the plating, as well as cause discoloration and loss of crystal brilliance.
– Avoid contact with water.
– Avoid hard contact (i.e., knocking against objects) that can scratch or chip the crystal.
– Important: Always keep jewellery out of the reach of small children.